I don’t understand because wasn’t Olaf’s actions of lighting the fire, almost melting and then trying to save her and act of true love and shouldnt that have unfrozen her heart?
for real i was watching and i was really upset that they did this scene but still needed love to be romantic??
but also them carrying her all the way back to the castle to get her there couldn’t that count as an act of love too??
It’s because the act of love had to be by Anna, not for her.
okay guys im shutting down my computer im gonna go shave my legs and read demigod diaries in the bath see u in the mornin
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
so i forgot to tell you guys i got hit on by two gentlemen from cameroon at work today
they were cuuuuuuute but they were students at the university in town and most likely about 10 years younger than me
what the fuck is this fucking shit
i want it
cards against humanity for the win
This is Cards Against Humanity. I bought one here. It’s a super fun game!!!
the ordeal of the power outage is finally truly over i have confirmed that the jar of hot fudge that was in the fridge is still good
"I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from France and spoke little English, and I didn’t know a lick of French. So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by speaking Klingon."
There’s this video going around on Facebook where a guy leaves someone who’s supposedly pass-out drunk alone to sleep on the couch and like, anti-fems/anti-SJs/etc. say that us feminists have low expectations of men and generalize them all to be perverse losers, but how low are people’s expectations of men anyway if not raping someone deserves a pat on the back?? That implies that you expected them to actually do it!